Friday 20 September 2013

Grand Theft Auto V: Some Things I've Done.

I've been playing it, and managed to pull my self away long enough to type some words about it.

I think it's customary to recall some of the more awesome things that have happened while playing so I'll hop right into it;

Thing #1
after modding a muscle car and putting wheelie bars on the back of it I blew up a lorry towing a gas container leading to a 3 star wanted level, in an attempt to escape I headed off road, constantly fighting to keep the car in control, after about 5 minutes I spun out, sliding towards two trees with I slid through... atlest I would have if I didn't put those bars on the back, I was austin power'd between the trees, as I was getting out of the car a police ranger rammed me, flipping my car and crushing me.

Thing #2
while trying to de-rail a train I parked a semi on the tracks with a trailer attached, the train hit the trailer causing it to swing out wildly, clotheslining me in the process.

Thing #3
using the blueprint map that came with the special edition version of the game, I started robbing multiple gas stations and convenience stores while the police were chasing me, I make off with $10,000 before being rammed off the road and taking out 2 choppers and multiple police in a shoot out and finishing myself off with a poorly thrown grenade.

Thing #4
I brought a comet, modded it and painted it in a matte lime green before going Tokyo drifting around the narrow streets of the vinewood hills, not as impressive as the other 3, but I had just as much fun.

so there, 4 things I've done in this awesome game, I look forward to trying some of the more crazy ideas I have come October 1st, but for now, I'm off to go carry on playing.



No comments:

Post a Comment