Thursday 25 December 2014

Happy Holidays Everybody

The once a year Christmas cheer.
So it's that time of year again were we all pretend to be excited about socks, eat a load of food and drink more then your own body weight. While I could be all "bah humbug" about it the fact is I fall for Christmas every year, I think we all do really we just wouldn't want to admit it.
Yes Christmas songs get played in shops 8 months in advance and yes all the adverts are the same but it's part of the charm...

Oh god this makes me sound like I'm the victim of Christmas domestic abuse. "Christmas hits me because he loves me to much to express vocally, he just screams ho at me a lot."

The simple fact about christmas is this, people hate the lead up to it, not the day it's self, it's just a shame it took me 10 years to figure that out.

Anyway, be merry, eat well and drink obsesivly.
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment