Thursday 4 April 2013

Half Way Through Being Down By 2.

What seems like a weird experiment started on me (aptly enough) on the 1st of April, for my Dad's 50th birthday my mom decided to take him on holiday to Memphis, leaving me in the house by myself for 10 days, and so far I have been really enjoying it, though looking after the cat has confirmed I won't want any pets in my own place.

As I'm typing this I'm 5 days into the 10 day freedom-a-thon, so far I've gotten drunk, had alot of food delivered, punched my cat in the face (not on purpose), been as big of an asshole as I possibly can be to telemarketers and made a friend throw up by discussing the "adult" career of Sensi Pearl. I've also laughed alot by making people Google "it only smellz".

In fact the only thing I've really noticed since being by myself is I've actually started going to sleep at reasonable times, except for the first night, were I stayed up all night playing Call of Duty and then proceeded to keep myself awake until 7pm watching The Pet Girl of Sakurasou.

anyway I'll post a wrap-up of my experience once the ten days are up, who knows, I might have had a break down by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment